An encounter with Yetunde Ogbemudia some years ago resonates her peace of mind and a heart of gold; a woman whose priority in life is God till now. She has her hands in many businesses but those who know her too well will always identify her as a fashionista with her fashion house that has been able to cater for many society bigwigs within and outside the shores of this country.
Society Reporters NG can now tell you authoritatively that Yetunde, after losing her husband months ago and has been on the quiet side trying to mourn her sweetheart of many years, has now gained her groove back and resumed work fully while shuttling between lagos where her fashion house is located, and Benin where her fish farm business is situated.
Blessed with a charming and humble mien, Yetunde is loved by many for being a good motivator and a fulcrum of support to other people.
Society Reporters NG bumped on her at an event last weekend in Lagos, and trust the very stylish woman whose age does not tell on her, she was looking wonderfully good and had a smile on her all through the event.
Latest from Sunday
- FIRST BANK AKOWONJO BRANCH TURNS DEATH TRAP……… As about six customers drowned into a broken soak-away…..
- EFCC to arraign ex-Accountant General, Otunla, others for N2bn ONSA fraud Dec. 7... +More revealing details of his funds transfer!
- 2017 TASTE OFF FOOD FESTIVAL: What To Watch Out For At The Event……
- UBA Bags More Laurels as Group head of Marketing Wins Top Marketing Professional Award
- WICKED WILLIE: GOVERNOR OBIANO SPLASHES OVER N700 MILLION ON CAMPAIGN VEHICLES IN ONE WEEK WHILE STATE WORKERS ARE BEING OWED FOR MONTHS.