An encounter with Yetunde Ogbemudia some years ago resonates her peace of mind and a heart of gold; a woman whose priority in life is God till now. She has her hands in many businesses but those who know her too well will always identify her as a fashionista with her fashion house that has been able to cater for many society bigwigs within and outside the shores of this country.
Society Reporters NG can now tell you authoritatively that Yetunde, after losing her husband months ago and has been on the quiet side trying to mourn her sweetheart of many years, has now gained her groove back and resumed work fully while shuttling between lagos where her fashion house is located, and Benin where her fish farm business is situated.
Blessed with a charming and humble mien, Yetunde is loved by many for being a good motivator and a fulcrum of support to other people.
Society Reporters NG bumped on her at an event last weekend in Lagos, and trust the very stylish woman whose age does not tell on her, she was looking wonderfully good and had a smile on her all through the event.
Latest from Sunday
- Lights Camera Africa 2017!!! is here with RESET
- Reaction of Osun Govt to NMA’s 7-Day Strike
- Registration for 2017 QMA beauty pageant closes Sept 30 Say Florence Hungbo ------Hundreds of beautiful ladies eye brand new car, N5m cash, other prizes
- GTBank Fashion Weekend Set to Showcase “Africa’s Finest” This November
- MURPHY IJEMBA, SEAN AMADI BEG LARRY IZAMOJE FOR FORGIVENESS