When the news broke about two years ago, many where wondering and suprised to know who this successful business man was. Chief Arthur Eze is One of Nigeria’s billionaire businessmen from Anambra State. Prince Arthur Eze,in November 2015 bought himself a brand new Falcon airplane and it was delivered to him at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu State.
Until when the news broke about the private jet, many did not know this man as a very successful man who has had his hands in many businesses and still counting. Recently Society Gists gathered that one of his businesses with interest in breweries was shut temporarily when it was not providing what it is expected to bring in. But the business man did not relax as we heard he is still making efforts to revive the breweries any time soon.
Arthur Eze is a Founder, Owner and serves as Chairman of Atlas Petroleum International Ltd which has assets in Nigeria, Liberia, Guinea, and the Gambia.
Arthur Eze is a Nigerian business man and reputed to be one of the wealthiest men in Africa. In 1970, Eze attended secondary school in Nkwere, Nigeria. He studied chemical and mechanical engineering at California State University, Long Beach from 1974 to 1978.
Latest from Sunday
- Lights Camera Africa 2017!!! is here with RESET
- Reaction of Osun Govt to NMA’s 7-Day Strike
- Registration for 2017 QMA beauty pageant closes Sept 30 Say Florence Hungbo ------Hundreds of beautiful ladies eye brand new car, N5m cash, other prizes
- GTBank Fashion Weekend Set to Showcase “Africa’s Finest” This November
- MURPHY IJEMBA, SEAN AMADI BEG LARRY IZAMOJE FOR FORGIVENESS