Sultry actress and one of Nollywood's active philanthropists, Tonto Dikeh has gotten back her full rhythm as the mother of one has been pencilled to join select-few career iconoclasts for an all girls' advocacy programme, Girls' Empowerment Outreach.
The bubbly screen goddess who's just rounding off her first movie appearance after many years is one of the 4 respected female role models expected as Guest Speakers at the charitable event organised by Aderonke Bello's Fame Foundation in Abuja.
The event, Girls' Empowerment Outreach which is the brain child of international journalist of great repute, advocate and founder, Fame Foundation, Aderonke Bello parades other female bigwigs like Diane Weist Young who's going to be doing the "Thinking about all the careers for you", and then Victoria Minaise, a life coach and entrepreneur whose mentorship takes care of " How to become a responsible woman".
Others, aside the covener who talks exclusively about, "You, yourself self esteem and etiquettes" is the energetic thespian, Tonto who speaks on "The Importance of Education In A Girl-Child's life". She will be banking on her wealth of knowledge as a graduate of Petrochemical Engineering from the Rivers State University of Technology.
The prestigious event which promises to be grand holds at the Noble Hall, Leadership Academy For Girls, Plot 273 Institutes and Research District, Idu Yard, Jabbi Airport road/Off Cocacolla junction, Abuja.
Tonto, who has just returned from an international trip in Kenya where she was part of an inspirational peace delegate for the success of the country's forthcoming election is on a new lease of life.
"I have to hit the ground running because bills wait for nobody, before I cope with mothering, career expenses, rent and other maintenances, it won't be a bed of roses unless we hit the road", she quipped
Latest from Sunday
- FIRST BANK AKOWONJO BRANCH TURNS DEATH TRAP……… As about six customers drowned into a broken soak-away…..
- EFCC to arraign ex-Accountant General, Otunla, others for N2bn ONSA fraud Dec. 7... +More revealing details of his funds transfer!
- 2017 TASTE OFF FOOD FESTIVAL: What To Watch Out For At The Event……
- UBA Bags More Laurels as Group head of Marketing Wins Top Marketing Professional Award
- WICKED WILLIE: GOVERNOR OBIANO SPLASHES OVER N700 MILLION ON CAMPAIGN VEHICLES IN ONE WEEK WHILE STATE WORKERS ARE BEING OWED FOR MONTHS.