Nigerian gospel artiste, Gbolahan Odukoya known for singing the praises of God has more reasons to do so at the moment. The talent singer and guitarist recently welcomed a baby after 9 years of waiting and two failed IVFs.
The excited new father took to his social media accounts to share the good news.
According to him: “I’ll need to update my Bio and add “Father” to it. After 9 years with a doctor’s report that we will never be able to naturally conceive, after 2 expensive failed attempts at IVF, after tears and prayers and fastings, declarations and songs written in hope……..SHE IS HERE!! Her mother is recovering steadily at the hospital. Bless the Lord O my Soul” he wrote on social media.
Latest from Sunday
- FIRST BANK AKOWONJO BRANCH TURNS DEATH TRAP……… As about six customers drowned into a broken soak-away…..
- EFCC to arraign ex-Accountant General, Otunla, others for N2bn ONSA fraud Dec. 7... +More revealing details of his funds transfer!
- 2017 TASTE OFF FOOD FESTIVAL: What To Watch Out For At The Event……
- UBA Bags More Laurels as Group head of Marketing Wins Top Marketing Professional Award
- WICKED WILLIE: GOVERNOR OBIANO SPLASHES OVER N700 MILLION ON CAMPAIGN VEHICLES IN ONE WEEK WHILE STATE WORKERS ARE BEING OWED FOR MONTHS.