Oodu People’s Congress (OPC) National Coordinator, Otunba Gani Adams and wife, Erelu Mojisola have christened thier new baby girl as Adams Iyunade Mary Mariam. The christening ceremony took place on Tuesday at thier Omole Phase 2, Lagos residence before the party train shifted to Yard 158 Event Centre on Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos. The jam-packed venue was filled with family members, friends and associates who came in droves to celebrate the big day with Gani. The OPC boss was all smiles as he weaved in and out of the crowd, exchanging pleasantries and small talks with all and sundry.Commenting on the arrival of the new fruit of the womb, the OPC front liner expressed unlimited joy, adding that God has done him proud by blessing his family with a bouncing baby girl. “My brother, I am happy and excited. It’s a thing of joy and it really calls for celebration.
The colourful ceremony was well attended by friends and acquaintances of the couple. Former Director General of Tourism Board, Sally Mbanefo, Women Arise Convener, Joe Odumakin, as well as royal fathers from the south west region, Arewa strong delegation from the north and few igbo top guns were on hand with others to celebrate with the couple.
Latest from Sunday
- FIRST BANK AKOWONJO BRANCH TURNS DEATH TRAP……… As about six customers drowned into a broken soak-away…..
- EFCC to arraign ex-Accountant General, Otunla, others for N2bn ONSA fraud Dec. 7... +More revealing details of his funds transfer!
- 2017 TASTE OFF FOOD FESTIVAL: What To Watch Out For At The Event……
- UBA Bags More Laurels as Group head of Marketing Wins Top Marketing Professional Award
- WICKED WILLIE: GOVERNOR OBIANO SPLASHES OVER N700 MILLION ON CAMPAIGN VEHICLES IN ONE WEEK WHILE STATE WORKERS ARE BEING OWED FOR MONTHS.