Nigerian musician Dammy Krane who was arrested in Maimi and charged to court for theft, credit card, and identity fraud has declared that his arrest was a call from God.
The singer faced nine felony charges in Miami-Dade criminal court for credit card forgery and grand theft, but the case has since been dismissed.
Latest from Sunday
- Lights Camera Africa 2017!!! is here with RESET
- Reaction of Osun Govt to NMA’s 7-Day Strike
- Registration for 2017 QMA beauty pageant closes Sept 30 Say Florence Hungbo ------Hundreds of beautiful ladies eye brand new car, N5m cash, other prizes
- GTBank Fashion Weekend Set to Showcase “Africa’s Finest” This November
- MURPHY IJEMBA, SEAN AMADI BEG LARRY IZAMOJE FOR FORGIVENESS