President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, has confirmed receipt of a letter from President Muhammadu Buhari informing the Senate on his resumption after spending 104 days in the United Kingdom for a medical vacation.
Saraki, who was said to be in the UK as of Monday, made the confirmation on his Facebook wall.
His post read, “I have received a letter from President Muhammadu Buhari informing the Senate that he has returned to the country. I have also acknowledged the letter.”
Latest from Sunday
- Lights Camera Africa 2017!!! is here with RESET
- Reaction of Osun Govt to NMA’s 7-Day Strike
- Registration for 2017 QMA beauty pageant closes Sept 30 Say Florence Hungbo ------Hundreds of beautiful ladies eye brand new car, N5m cash, other prizes
- GTBank Fashion Weekend Set to Showcase “Africa’s Finest” This November
- MURPHY IJEMBA, SEAN AMADI BEG LARRY IZAMOJE FOR FORGIVENESS