Senator Isah Misau who accused the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris of collecting N120billion is in trouble. The Nigerian Police spokesman, Moshood Jimoh said that: “Misau is a habitual and unrepentant liar. His real name in the police is DSP Mohammed Isa Hamman, with police number AP No. 57300. He is still a police officer and not a senator because his name still in police.”
“The Senate will do the nation good by asking him to return to the Nigeria Police Force to face disciplinary committee and answer all the charges bordering on serious misconduct, unprofessional wrong doings, as earlier contained in our press statement released today.”
“We want the public to know that he is not fit and proper to be senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, because that purported retirement letter he displayed today was forged. He is wanted by the Force for forgery and desertion, which are all criminal offences in the Nigeria law books.”
“All DSP Hamman was saying were cheap blackmail, distraction and deliberate acts to derail investigation. So, the force will want the Senate Ethics and Privileges committee, which we have confidence and trust in, to see reason to ask him to dress up in his police uniform to come and appear before police disciplinary committee to answer charges against him.”
Senator Isah Misau who accused the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris of collecting N120 billion says he is not on the run.
“I challenged the police authorities to address the issues that I have raised, rather than claiming that I deserted the Force. The real issue is the illegal promotion in the Police Force and its potential to undermine operational capacity of the Force. The IGP and the chairman of Police Service Commission (PSC) should prove me wrong and not embark on voyage of discovery.”
Latest from Sunday
- FIRST BANK AKOWONJO BRANCH TURNS DEATH TRAP……… As about six customers drowned into a broken soak-away…..
- EFCC to arraign ex-Accountant General, Otunla, others for N2bn ONSA fraud Dec. 7... +More revealing details of his funds transfer!
- 2017 TASTE OFF FOOD FESTIVAL: What To Watch Out For At The Event……
- UBA Bags More Laurels as Group head of Marketing Wins Top Marketing Professional Award
- WICKED WILLIE: GOVERNOR OBIANO SPLASHES OVER N700 MILLION ON CAMPAIGN VEHICLES IN ONE WEEK WHILE STATE WORKERS ARE BEING OWED FOR MONTHS.