The coast seems clear now for Queen Zynab, the former wife of His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi to begin a new life and remarry if she so wishes as reports reaching us indicate that elders of her family have returned her bride price.
We gathered that elders of the Otiti family of Benin as is customary, returned the bride price as is customary during the week and it was a strictly hush-hush family affair.
According to a source in Benin, The Ooni was at first reluctant but was persuaded by the elders as a way of closing the controversial marriage and separation… The OONI was quoted to have exclaimed that “she’s free now, she’s free…”
The elders had sued for amicable settlement instead of a rough separation. Both families appeared relieved about this final foreclosure of the marriage that lasted less than two years.
Via The Boss
Latest from Sunday
- Lights Camera Africa 2017!!! is here with RESET
- Reaction of Osun Govt to NMA’s 7-Day Strike
- Registration for 2017 QMA beauty pageant closes Sept 30 Say Florence Hungbo ------Hundreds of beautiful ladies eye brand new car, N5m cash, other prizes
- GTBank Fashion Weekend Set to Showcase “Africa’s Finest” This November
- MURPHY IJEMBA, SEAN AMADI BEG LARRY IZAMOJE FOR FORGIVENESS