The coast seems clear now for Queen Zynab, the former wife of His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi to begin a new life and remarry if she so wishes as reports reaching us indicate that elders of her family have returned her bride price.
We gathered that elders of the Otiti family of Benin as is customary, returned the bride price as is customary during the week and it was a strictly hush-hush family affair.
According to a source in Benin, The Ooni was at first reluctant but was persuaded by the elders as a way of closing the controversial marriage and separation… The OONI was quoted to have exclaimed that “she’s free now, she’s free…”
The elders had sued for amicable settlement instead of a rough separation. Both families appeared relieved about this final foreclosure of the marriage that lasted less than two years.
Via The Boss
Latest from Sunday
- FIRST BANK AKOWONJO BRANCH TURNS DEATH TRAP……… As about six customers drowned into a broken soak-away…..
- EFCC to arraign ex-Accountant General, Otunla, others for N2bn ONSA fraud Dec. 7... +More revealing details of his funds transfer!
- 2017 TASTE OFF FOOD FESTIVAL: What To Watch Out For At The Event……
- UBA Bags More Laurels as Group head of Marketing Wins Top Marketing Professional Award
- WICKED WILLIE: GOVERNOR OBIANO SPLASHES OVER N700 MILLION ON CAMPAIGN VEHICLES IN ONE WEEK WHILE STATE WORKERS ARE BEING OWED FOR MONTHS.